Football 2012 - Game One



I covered the scrimmage game, but failed to cover the preseason game.
I didn't have the camera with me.
The preseason game took place in Homewood and we pretty much obliterated them.
It was a great way - for our team - to start the season.

Game one, took place in Oxford.
Our team managed to walk away with another win.
It was a really great game.




Juggling the little primate, watching the game and taking pictures takes a little skill, so when it comes down to it, I don't always get all the pictures I would like.




Julien's teammates are starting to catch up to him in height, although I can still easily pick him out of a lineup.



The ride home from this game was overly traumatic. 
It was one of the worst car rides we have had in a while with Addie. 
I thought we had made progress, but this felt way more like a setback. 

 I would do it all over again if I had to. 

I love being at Julien's games and Addie does too. 
We are all so very proud of him! 

 ~~~
August 30, 2012

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...