Sky!

The weather has been absolutely beautiful (minus a day here or there) and we have taken full advantage of being outside as often as possible.

Today on the way home, Addie shouted something from the backseat.
She was pointing out the window and up to the sky.
I think I can probably count on one hand the number of times that my little Monkey has spontaneously pointed out anything in the sky.

It took me a minute to realize what she was saying and then it clicked - "Sky!".

Today was the first day I have ever heard her sweet little voice say that word.

She was so tickled when she realized that I finally understood what she was saying.
She was very proud of herself and so was I!

Speaking of sky...last weekend was perfect Zoo weather and we enjoyed every single minute of it.
Right before we got out of the car, I gave Addie our Zoo membership card to hold onto (primarily to make her feel like a big girl so that I could distract her long enough to buckle her in her stroller) and she held onto it all right...
For almost the entire time we were at the Zoo.

.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...