Another Birthday Present

Addie received another present last week and my sister put it up so that Addie could open it when I got home.

It was definitely worth the wait!
Tanner has some very good taste!
Addie didn't miss a beat when I told her that we would have to wash her new pajamas before she could wear them.
She grabbed the hanger and my hand and led me to the stairs.
When we got to the laundry room, she tried to take the tag off, couldn't..so she went ahead and put the pajamas with tags and hanger still attached right into the washer.
I took a minute to show her how to take the tags and hanger off and then we put the pajamas back into the washer.
She was very excited about her new gifts!
The books are on our reading list for this week.
Thank you Tanner - Addie missed you at her party!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...