Check




Whew.
I can check one more thing off my list.

I had to go out of town for six days last week.
My sister and mom came to stay to watch Julien and Addie.
I can't tell you how happy I am to be back home!!!!
I was back home for all of just over 12 hours when I found myself sitting at Greenvale.
While I was away, Addie's cough continued to get worse.
Throw in some lovely sinus issues and voilĂ , we got a trip to Greenvale, followed by a trip to Walgreens, followed by a weekend with one very mean little Monkey.
Chris was with me this time when we went to Greenvale.
This was his first time to see how Addie reacts while we are waiting to be called back.
Once again, she sat on my lap, quiet as could be, but shaking out of fear.
It was pitiful.
Addie can return to school tomorrow and I sure hope she is better quickly - this round of fungus is causing some definite Addie-tude!
~~~~

and...the doctor told me yesterday that Addie's left ear does not look perfectly healed...at six weeks post op.
ugh.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...