Wish us luck!

My sister emailed me a link earlier this month to Birmingham Parent Magazine. The magazine was conducting a photo contest and one of the categories was "special needs". After a lot of consideration, I decided to enter Addie. The proceeds from the registration fee was donated to Mitchell's Place, so I knew I was helping a great cause if nothing else. I got a phone call on Monday telling me that Addie made it to the final five! We go this Saturday for a photo shoot. I am not 100% sure, but I think at this stage it is a voting process from the readers of the magazine. I am fine if Addie doesn't "win", I am just so proud of her for making it to the finals! It was a great boost for me to know that although Addie is considered a special needs baby, there were people out there who thought she was beautiful enough to make it to the finals in a photo contest! If we make it further than this, I just pray that it is so I can share Addie's story and how God is working miracles through her! Wish us luck!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...