Officially "bye-bye" x 3

Not only did Addie say "bye-bye" for a room full of people at The Bell Center today (including Chris, he just happened to be with me today!), but she said it a total of THREE times without any prompting! Tucker was leaving for the day, so on the way out the door, Christie told everyone "bye" and Addie immediately responded with her very own "bye"! I almost couldn't believe what I just heard and had to catch myself from bursting into tears! Before we left, Addie proudly said "bye" two more times! She is so amazing! Remember, this is the baby who was never supposed to speak a word! Now, we officially have two words (or three if we count "more" which has somehow disappeared) and I think we may even have four words! I was bragging to Trish that I really think that Addie is saying "baby" as well, so I found a baby doll in one of the bins and gave it to Addie. Addie said what we all believe to be "baby" AND gave the baby a kiss, but once again, I need to hear it more to make it official!

This is the reason why:

Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."
Matthew 18:19-20


Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...