HAPPY EASTER!

We decided to go to the early service at church this morning. Not the best decision on our part, because it messed up Addie's schedule. She did well during the service, but was so sleepy. She did however manage to embarrass Chris and me by spitting a raisin over the pew in front of us, onto the floor between two women. :) This is what we get for trying to cram our day full of activities and rearranging our schedule. These aren't the best pictures, but it was really early and Addie is so sleepy. Julien wasn't at home this morning, so I'm hoping to get lots of pictures of both of my babies later today (notice I didn't make Addie wear a dress!). We are off to the lake, wish us luck with the long car ride and one fussy baby! HAPPY EASTER!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...