My Addie Article

I received some questions about "My Addie Article".
I never posted a copy before, so for those of you that never saw it, here it is.
The purpose behind the article was to educate people in our community about Addie.
We were presented with a few very difficult situations and I really think it was because people are a little caught off guard when they see Addie because they don't know her diagnosis and they don't know how to find the right words to ask about her.
I thought there was no better way to tell people about her than to write an article for our local paper.
The response from our community has been phenomenal!
Chris and I have no plans of leaving this area, so we want people to know Addie and to love her for the beautiful baby she is and the beautiful adult she will be.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...