And for everything else...

Hot pink braces - $906.00
The only shoes big enough to fit over the braces - $46.00
Knowing that my baby will learn to walk - priceless


Addie is doing very well with her new braces. I on the other hand almost had a break down in Stride Rite yesterday during the attempt to find Addie shoes that would fit over her braces. I tried several different styles of shoes - including the double extra wide tennis shoes - the only shoe that fit were these hideously ugly sandals. In the whole scheme of things, I shouldn't be so focused on shoes, but I was hoping to find a pretty shoe that fit Addie's personality and these just don't. I'm going to research on-line to see if I have any more luck. For now, Addie is set. She is very interested in her braces and does a great job putting one little foot in front of the other! I am just thrilled to think that this might be the magic key that helps Addie learn to walk.
Thank you all for your continued support and prayers. Addie will get this and I can't wait to show the world how she will continue to prove "them" all wrong!











Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...