Bunny pictures

We had Addie and Julien's pictures made tonight with their cousins at Kim's house. Kim - as most of you know - has two little bunnies for the month of March, which are being used for Easter/Spring pictures. I think the session went really well and I can't wait to get the pictures back! The bunnies will be looking for a new home at the end of this month and Julien (of course) was harassing me wanting to be the lucky "winners of the bunnies". The whole idea of having two bunnies is so completely out of the question, but I still manage to look like the bad Mom. While we were at the session, Julien started sneezing. By the time we made it home, his eyes were bright red and itching. He agreed with me that maybe adopting the bunnies wasn't such a good idea after all...!

Thanks again Kim for an amazing photo shoot!
http://sharitphotos.blogspot.com/

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...