Photo shoot

Addie did GREAT at her photo shoot today. She was a bit fussy while we were waiting our turn, but as soon as she saw the camera, she was as happy as a little clam! The only other child that we saw in the special needs category was just precious. My heart just ached when I saw him, I know just how much this must mean to his family. The winner is chosen through an on-line voting process. They hope to get the pictures posted later in the week. I will let everyone know when voting can begin. The contest will end May 31st and the winner will be announced in July. The really neat part is that all of the finalists pictures will be published in the May edition! I will keep everyone updated!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...