How a diagnosis of Microcephaly changed the lives of so many people.
Polly Pointer
Addie has started using her pointer finger to touch objects! This may sound like a small accomplishment, but Addie's OT is thrilled and so are we! I am just amazed at how she will take her chubby little finger and reach out to push the buttons on the phone or to feel the bolt on her wagon. I can just "see" her thought process! God truly is with us!
Celebrating Nine Years!
My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...
-
From the beginning: When I went to bed Saturday night, I felt fine. I didn’t expect to wake up an hour and a half later in labor. Addie woke...
-
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. Job 9:10 Today is a day of miracles: There are no words that I...
-
Before I even begin, it is important to know that my sister gave her blessing for me to share some information. Today has been hard. ...