Go Figure

Increased stress level
Dodging piles of vomit
Exposure to millions of new fungusy germs
Shoulder to shoulder with 70,000 of our closest friends

it was bound to happen.

One of us was bound to get sick

and of course, it was me.

Battling an upper respiratory infection is yucky enough but add in an ear infection and it is pure misery!
Yesterday, I was completely non-functioning, but today, while still in a medicated fog, feel more like I'm heading in the right direction.

I'm 30+ years old...and get an ear infection.
However, although I feel complete pity for my children when they have an ear infection, this little infection has served as a great reminder to me on exactly how miserable one little infection can make someone.

I truly, truly cannot imagine Addie going through this for months at a time like she has in the past - it's heartbreaking to think about it.

Tomorrow, will most definitely, be a better day.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...