Wrapping Up The First Night Back On The Beach

March 27, 2011

This year, the sandbox is being housed on the inside of the sun porch. 
It is a complete tie on where the fault lies - it was either the ginormous spider or disgusting frog that decided that they too, wanted to play in the sandbox last year.
That just doesn't work for me.
~~~

I managed to add just two bags of sand before Chunk couldn't wait any longer and wanted to climb on in.
She had a lot of questions, specifically pertaining to why the sand was blue.
She wasn't real sure what she thought about it.
Then, she decided that she wasn't real thrilled with it touching her.
That's when my paranoia kicked into full gear and I started worrying that she was developing some sort of sensory disorder.
All I could think was, "Holy cow...not another therapy program...".
Then the sensible side of me kicked in and I realized that Chunk just doesn't adjust to new things too well sometimes.
She spent a long time just investigating it.
By the end of the night, she was covered from head to toe in tan and blue sand...although still not thrilled with all the blue stuff in her sandbox. 

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...