World Records

Holy Cow.

I'm tired you guys.
Just as I am sure you all are with everything that life throws our way.
Between Mom, work, the obvious and those things that Chris and I keep to ourselves, it's been tough...a lot tougher than usual.

When I managed to crawl into bed around 3:30 this morning, I checked every alarm clock and cell phone to make sure the alarms were off. I decided that today I would sleep as long as I was allowed.

Imagine my complete disbelief when I woke and the clock was showing 8:44! I got up and then just had to go back to bed. We slept until almost 10:00!!! I swear that has to be a record. Addie slept, Julien slept, even the cats were still sleeping.

I would say our day was restful, but it consisted of cutting down trees and painting the deck - a day without make-up....one more record set.

~~~I'm tired and I'm trying to play catch up.

My Mom is not any better, not any worse.

We had amazing luck with Home Health. Mom is all set up for nursing visits and PT and lots of it.

That is all that I can say in my little diary about that or in the words of Forrest Gump, "That's all I've got to say about that.".

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...