Thank You

for the prayers, concern and emails.

As of a few minutes ago, Mom is having a tough time. Vent is still in, she has a low-grade fever, limited pain meds and has been sick. I really was hoping the vent would be out by now and she would be comfortable, but apparently, the pain meds are being limited in order to get her to wake up more and get well enough to take the vent out.

I know it's all "normal", "typical", "standard" and "to be expected"...still doesn't make it any easier - for any of us.

I really hope tomorrow will be better and we will see a good improvement.

I'll update when I can - tomorrow is going to be one heck of a busy day.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...