Quick Update

The weekend was incredibly rough on Mom. We have conflicting information regarding her possible release this coming week. Right now, we're waiting on Monday morning, hopefully to know more about how the week will be. We are trying to juggle schedules to make sure that she is not left alone at any point. I would have liked to say that we have seen great progress, but when I walked out of her room this morning, it just wasn't there. Her meds were changed today, so maybe that is the magic pill we need!

By the way...Happy Valentine's Day...please feel free to tie up every available reservation within a 50 mile radius of the Birmingham metro area. I'm skipping over Valentine's Day this year or at least rescheduling it for a more convenient time!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...