The best PT in the entire world!

I have been blessed to find a handful of therapists and physician's that are truly heaven sent.
Heather falls into that handful.
We met Heather when Addie was an infant at The Bell Center.
Heather was the one who gave me hope and who responded to me when I voiced my fears.
Heather never sugar coated anything, but she never discouraged me either.
She would face every situation head on and instead of finding the negative, she would immediately lay out the options on what we would do to correct/move past/live with whatever the situation may be.
There was no "wait and see" mentality, she had the drive to push Addie every step of the way.
She is an amazing person and someone that I am honored to have as a friend.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...