GOD is good!

Addie has been rolling from her back to her stomach for a while now, but always required a little assistance. This morning, while working so hard during therapy, she rolled from her back to her stomach completely unassisted!!!!! I have been working with her for months along with all of her therapists - this was a major goal for us! I was just telling Heather (physical therapist) on Thursday that I had stopped getting so upset over this delay, because I knew it would come in time and look what happened! This is such a big deal because Addie struggles so much because of the disproportion of her head to her body. She's a fighter just like me and we never give up! GOD is with us and continues to show how amazing he is!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...