Happy 21st Birthday Corbin!

Oh my goodness...I just can't believe it!
My cousin is now 21 years old...
WOW!
We had the very best time celebrating Corbin's Birthday with our family.
It was fabulous to sit back and enjoy the atmosphere and to vaguely recall being 21...
Enjoy every minute of it Corbin!
Before we know it, we will be celebrating your 30th...oh, wait just one minute...we have how many 40th's in the family to celebrate before you make it to 30?!?
(Stunned silence)
Chris had tough decisions to make...should he order red or white wine to compliment his cheese covered entree. Oh yes...we are the epitome of class and grace.
C'Jay and MK kept Monkey entertained the entire evening.
I just love restaurants that cover their tables with paper and provide all the crayons a child could ever want!


Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...