The questions are endless

How did he get in my house?
Why didn't my cats stop him?
How did he slither under the refrigerator before my husband could scoop him into the empty oatmeal box?
Will he slither his nasty lizardness all over my kitchen before we catch him?
Why me and why my house?
AND are there professional lizard pest control people because I just can't take this year after year?!
He is sitting under my refrigerator laughing at me as I type this.
Happy Sunday afternoon.....ERRRR AAAAHHHH - UGH!!!!
I'm a 9mm kind of girl...I'm thinking I need something a little more along the lines of a 12 gauge....look at the size of his thighs!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...