Not really...

Some of you will notice that it appears that I have caved to the pressures of society and now am visible on...
Facebook.
I'm really not.
I was forced to created a "profile" last night because apparently that is the only way to view someone's vacation photos or find out fundraising events.
I will not be completing surveys, updating my "status", telling you that we had baby organic carrots for dinner last night or that the lady in front of me at the store yesterday had on a winter white jacket with a cream pair of pants.
None of those things will happen.
If anybody wants updates, you will still be forced to view the blog.
:)

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...