Hello/Good-Bye

I took advantage of the mild weather tonight and took Addie outside to wash her tricycle.

After almost a year at daycare, we finally brought her tricycle home.
It was in desperate need of a good washing and Addie was more than happy to help me out!
By the end of the evening, Addie was drenched, but loving every minute of it.
On the way back into the house for the evening, I couldn't help but get a few seconds of sweet Addie on video.
She was having trouble walking down the hill and wanted me to pick her up, but I couldn't resist a chance to capture a few sweet words!
Enjoy and don't forget to pause the music - down and over to the right on the blog.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...