Kim Sharit Photography

Today was just crazy.
We were on the go all day long and had a full 12-hour day.
We were finally able to meet up with Kim for another photo shoot.
I sure hope we have a picture or two turn out good because it is impossible to tell with the little three-ring circus that tends to follow us wherever we go!
As I have said time and time again, Kim is amazing and patient - God love her - she is patient and kind and can tolerate us - what a gift.
If anyone is looking for the best, most wonderful photographer ever, give Kim a call!
Pictures coming soon - I hope...unless the camera was permanently damaged because of a slight mishap with a ginormous horse...
:)

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...