Overwhelming

Overwhelming is the best word that I can think of to describe this moment.
I know I ask for prayers so very often.
Outside of my family, there are four other families that desperately need immediate prayer.
I can't bring myself to focus on anything else, so please pray for these families if you feel led:
Addi - I don't know this family, but this little girl caught my heart today. She needs lots of prayers going her way - please read her story here.
Jamie - A co-worker is having surgery tomorrow to have a port placed in preparation for the beginning of chemotherapy. You can read her story here.
The Dahlens - You all know the story by now - here is the link.
and the fourth family is listed in the post above.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...