William Hill Johnson III

William Hill Johnson III

I stood talking with William's Mother tonight.
A woman that I have lived down the street from for almost two years, but have never had the pleasure of meeting.
It was grief that took me to her tonight and in the conversation with this amazing, beautiful and strong woman, she asked for only one thing.
Prayers - for her son.
I told her that I didn't know what I could do for her and her family and that so many others wanted to know what they could do for her family as well.
The words that she spoke shook me to my core.
She looked at me and told me that if anyone asked me what they could do, to tell them that her "son's name is William Hill Johnson III and he needs your prayers".
So that is what I am doing.
Please pray for peace for William and his family - for love, kindness, understanding and acceptance.
I believe you all know who William is and why he needs our prayers so desperately - for those of you who don't, the link is here.
William's Mother asked me to pass this along and so I am - if you feel led, please pray for this family and please post this information on your blogs and facebook pages.
We always want to know what we can do to help.
This is it.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...