Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Kim Sharit Photography - Preview Sale

Well, it's not really a sale...but it is a preview!
Kim sent me a little preview from our session.
Check out the barn, isn't it awesome?!
You know we always have stories from our sessions - this picture was taken very hurriedly as the security guard/gate keeper/good time spoiler guy was herding everybody out of the farmyard. Addie had her eyes on the animals behind Kim trying to make sure that they were not going to come over and swallow her whole.
We were just trying to snap a quick picture so that we could get out before the guard slapped our hands.

4 comments:

Granna said...

I just want you to know that I read your blog regularly. I guess I am basically a lurker, having commented maybe once in the past years. I started some time ago when I was blog hopping and saw your little girl was named Addie. My granddaughter is Addi. Then I saw what a special child your Addie was! I am so proud of her. Our sweet Addi, who has been the picture of health, has been very sick for over 3 months with a migraine headache. She is no longer able to attend school, etc. but we are hopeful for better days. Please continue to post and showcase this special little girl of yours. To be honest, I saw you and your family one day in Sams and thought about coming up and telling you I followed your blog, but just thought that might be a bit invasive. I was excited to see Addie in person. Her potential is great and as an educator, let me encourage you to continue to be her advocate, no matter how tiring or frustrating it might be!

Julie said...

Love the picture!

Aunt Nonna (Rhonda) said...

One of the best preview sales I've ever been to. I can't wait to see the rest. Kim is awesome & you have a beautiful family.

Ashley said...

This is a BEAUTIFUL picture!!!!!