Friday, April 30, 2010

A little look into our evening.

(The music is all the way down at the bottom on the right hand side of the blog if you wish to pause the music so that you can hear the video.)

Julien was able to sit right up front and get the video of Addie and I think he did a great job!

Kim was there to take pictures of Addie and to share in this very special time with us.

Julien and Kim wanted me to be able to sit and focus entirely on watching Addie and didn't want me to have to worry with taking pictures or videoing.

For that, I am so grateful.

Watching Addie was just so beautiful!

She did a great, great job and even her teacher was so very proud of her!

Please remember that although Addie is behind her classmates, each step she takes is just beautiful to us!

I hope you enjoy this little look into our evening!




10 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful! And Julien and Kim are right. When you're trying to catch the moment through an eyepiece, you end up not really being a part of the moment. So glad you were able to fully enjoy. She is beautiful and did so well!

Nicole said...

This brings happy tears to my eyes! I'm so proud of you Addie!! I love the smile on her face in the second video, it's pure joy!

P.S. I can't believe how LONG her hair is getting!

The Hall's said...

Absolutely Beautiful!

Julie said...

Just Beautiful! Her face is just priceless... such pure JOY.

The Butlers said...

oh my gosh...She was amazing! I am sitting here with tears in my eyes. That was just purely amazing. Thank you for sharing. Hope you guys are doing well, sorry been so out of touch/the loop.

jennohara said...

Oh my gosh!! That was beautiful! The best part of it all is that she was having so much fun!! Pure joy on her face. Tears of joy for you all!

THE HUGHES FAMILY said...

YES, TEARS OF JOY AND A REMINDER OF JUST HOW GREAT OUR GOD IS!

Aunt Nonna (Rhonda) said...

I keep watching these over and over & tear up every time! She is having so much fun, all smiles. BREATHTAKING!

Anonymous said...

This make me smile from the inside out Jennifer! Addie is so beautiful and a perfect little ballerina! Love, Carie

Jennifer said...

So cute! I have been following your blog (think I was let to it through Edie's blog) for a while. I am a teacher at a school in downtown Bham and a lot of my students take ballet at the same company where Addie must take! I went to see the 5:30 performances on Sunday. I thought of Addie when the video at the beginning said the Bell Center and wondered if she might take dance there! Not sure if y'all were at the 5:30 or the earlier 3:00 recital...wish I would have known to watch for her!

Either way, she danced beautifully from watching the video (and if I was at the one where she danced, I am sad I didn't recognize her)! She truly is the sweetest thing!