All patched up and hanging out!

We spent the day putting up our Christmas tree.
It was either today or no decorations this year since I have never stepped foot into the attic and would not even attempt it, which means that I am completely dependent upon my husband to handle all of those "manly chores".
"Manly chores" of that nature will be placed on a leave of absence as my husband very unwillingly gives in to a surgery that is long overdue this week.
Unlike the response I expect from my husband...this little elephant isn't whining, complaining or asking for anything.
Surgery right before Thanksgiving?
Apparently we are just keeping in line with scheduling our surgeries right before major holidays.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...