I forgot to tell you guys!!!!

Guess what my little Monkey can do now????
Oh, it is just perfectly beautiful to witness!!!!
She has learned to stand up all by herself (most of the time)!
If she is on carpet or a surface that is not too slick, she is able to stand all the way up from a sitting position!
Monkey is so proud of herself and it has given her a bit more independence!
We are all just thrilled and love watching her over and over!
I don't think we will ever tire of watching such a beautiful miracle!
Had this moment taken two more years, it would have been just fine with me.
It is not the time it takes for us to get there, it is the getting there that matters.
Your prayers and our God is what made this milestone possible!
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...