It's like taking off a band-aid

You just have to grin and bear it!
I keep trying to explain this to my family.
If they would just smile for the camera and let me take a few decent pictures, it would be so much less painful than me snapping random pictures when they least suspect it.
Do they ever listen?
No, of course not!
So, I do not have one single decent picture of my family from my Mother's "39th" Birthday.
Not one.
Unlike one of my other siblings that has no problem posting the most embarrassing pictures of our family me on other sites...oh, let's say, like FACEBOOK, I have chosen to allow some dignity to remain intact for my loved ones.
Happy Birthday Mom from your most thoughtful and considerate youngest child!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...