It technically is not considered stealing

It is called borrowing, indefinitely.
My fabulous oldest brother sent Julien and Addie new sweatshirts - from our Yankee place of birth.
Notice that I said he sent them for Julien and Addie...there was no mention of sending his favorite youngest sister a sweatshirt...but that is just fine, I borrowed Julien's sweatshirt, without full intention of ever relinquishing rights back to him.
So this big gray bundle of cotton snuggling my baby girl could not possibly be the sweatshirt that should have been keeping my baby boy warm.
Uh-huh, no way.
A big - HUGE - thank you to my brother!
We love you and miss you and as soon as your favorite youngest niece finds a way to love the car, we will come up and visit!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...