Just us

Little Monkey had hit meltdown.
In an attempt to get her to laugh, we tried swinging her.
Julien felt quite confident that he could fly her to the moon without any permanent bodily damage, while I was worried about bruising her little wrists.
Chris was trying to thaw out his hands and we had just about had enough.
I think this was one of the very last pictures, right before the rain started coming down - again - and the wind was so strong that it ripped the umbrella out of my hand..but check out the beautiful fall colors!
The session was in such a beautiful setting and regardless of all the circumstances surrounding this day, we ended up with pictures that we will cherish forever!
Thank you Kim, I can't wait to see you again next month!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...