The Itsy Bitsy Spider

I actually caught myself singing the "Itsy Bitsy Spider" at work today.
I've been brainwashed to the point that I now believe that is the only acceptable song on the face of the planet that can be heard while in the car with my child.

Chunkus loves the "Itsy Bitsy Spider".
One of the reasons why I Chunkus chose her new book and CD was because of that song.
We will do anything to find peace while in the car.
I had to sit in the back with Chunk while on the way home from the book store and we listened to the story of that poor, abused little spider no less than three million times.

Seeing the joy on her face was absolutely worth it.


She tries so hard to get the hand movements just right!
Her effort melts my heart.

I don't know if my husband was trying to find the easiest way to reach inside his skull and remove his brain in order to stop the madness or if he thought his head was about to explode. 
Either way, I think he was more than thrilled when we finally made it home and he was released from the agony.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...