Another Bit of Progress

Hearing spontaneous speech from Addie is still very rare. 
When we do hear new things from her, it may be just one time and then not again or not again for a very long time.
Regardless, we take what we can get and cherish it.

Today, Chris was yawning and Addie looked at him and asked, "Sleepy?".

She just made me smile....

It is just one more little bit of progress and one more confirmation that the connections are being made.

We may not hear it again, but I will remember it forever!

~~~
Fungus Girl is fast asleep with fungus pouring from her ear. 
I don't know how I could have possibly been optimistic about the lack of Addie's ear issues. 
Eight-months passing without massive amounts of antibiotics or surgery - apparently means nothing.

Here we go again...

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...