Things I'm Thankful For Today

Today I'm thankful for:

A brother who is way smarter than me.

Jeans that still fit over my thighs.

Julien coming back home safe.

A husband who isn't ashamed of the way I look.

Water so that Addie could play for hours and free time so that I could enjoy the moment.

The sound of Addie's little voice saying, "Daddy".

God keeping Addie safe when things could have went terribly wrong.

A washer and dryer of my very own that sleeps about as much as I do.

Organic milk for this annoying craving taking place.

A Mom that finally found a doctor to listen to her concerns.

Cats that eat the leftover tuna out of the can so that the smell doesn't make me sick.

A working air conditioner.

and being the one who got to hear my baby ask, "book and baby?" after I told her that we were going for a ride in the car.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...