Everybody Needs A Little Time Away....

Julien had a week off from football, so Chris and I decided to take a week off from life. 
We spent a few days away, we tackled projects and on two of those days, we even slept in until 7:30 a.m. 
I actually got to sit down last night, watch a movie with my husband, while enjoying a much needed beverage without any interruption from offspring.
I do not have a clue the last time that happened.
At the end of our break week, we are now officially way behind in just about everything. 
I suppose that comes from trying to get so much done in a very limited amount of time.
35 days or so until our next break.
Between now and then we have so much going on that the thought of it all makes me want to vomit.
So.
Tomorrow morning, we are diving right on in to tackle it all.
Wish us luck.
We need it.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...