One of my New Favorite Things...

There are many times when we are out and about running errands and either Chris or I will go into a store and the other will stay in the car with Addie and Julien.
You know what I mean - times when you just have to pick up a Rx or grab the dry cleaning, etc...
We are good about telling Addie that Mommy or Daddy will be "right back" and she is content with that.
This past weekend, we were pulling into the parking lot of Walgreens and Addie must have been paying attention when I told Chris that I would just run in real quick because as I turned to look at Addie, she had her hand raised.
She looked at me and said, "me?".
She wanted to go too...
Sweet girl.
It was the fact that she had her hand raised that got me.
She is learning so much at school and knew that she got to have a turn too!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...