I'm So Not Ready...

to go back to work tomorrow.

My house isn't perfect, all the clothes aren't washed and I'm not entirely sure that I can fit into any of my work clothes.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, I know we certainly did.

Julien is still away for the weekend - 12 hours away from home.
That little story to come soon.
I'm praying for his safe trip back home and I won't be at ease until he gets here.

Addie has missed him terribly while he has been away and has asked for him no less than three thousand times.

We have an unbelievably busy week this week.
I'm still trying to figure out how in the world I can manage to cram so many appointments and meetings into one day - I will have to cancel one of Addie's appointments scheduled for Tuesday...for the third time.
It is to the point where I'm embarrassed to call, although I'm sure they talk to so many parents in one day that they won't really remember that I'm the one that scheduled this appointment last Wednesday - and then remembered there was no way it would actually work for me us.

This is the time of year when everything gets even crazier and life is non-stop until sometime around the beginning of March.

We have so very much to be thankful for though, so there are no complaints on my part...we are so thankful for our family, our health, our jobs, our home - for everything in our lives.

....Julien did ask me before he left for the weekend if I planned to start coloring the gray in my hair anytime soon...

...right...like I have the time for another appointment.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...