Indecisive

I couldn't decide if I was going to start posting Thanksgiving/Birthday pictures in chronological order or in the order that I chose to post them.


Me being who I am, I decided that I needed to start with an after Thanksgiving Day story.


Everybody went out of town except us.
That meant that all the leftovers stayed at our house.


Some of those leftovers included green peas - yum!


As I'm sure I've mentioned on this blog before, as part of Addie's diagnosis, she is delayed in all areas of development...


...which means that some of the stages in toddlerhood that parents are so thankful to have made it through...are just now making it to our house.


One stage in particular is the desire for my child to place objects into her nasal cavity that frankly have no business being there.


I can promise you one thing - I will never, ever look at a green pea the same again.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...