Although You Can't Tell...

She was MAD!

Apparently, the planets were out of alignment and I somehow, for whatever reason, made her mad in an attempt to get her so that we could walk downstairs.
She refused.
I was tired and really didn't feel like fighting the battle, so I walked downstairs by myself.
That made her even more upset because - of course - she doesn't know how to open the gate (thank goodness), so she just stood at the top trying to figure out how to open the gate, while fussing at me.

After I documented the moment like any good Mother would do, I went upstairs to get her.

It was amazing how she suddenly was ready to restart her day in a better mood.


Feel free to count the safety violations.
I do on a daily basis.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...