She's in Trouble!

Addie has been off the hook today.
This child has completely worn me out and this was one of those rare nights when Addie's bedtime couldn't get here fast enough!
I suppose Addie was thrilled over having clean - temporarily fungus free - sheets or maybe it was the Five Little Monkey's book that was stuck in her head...either way, as soon as I made her bed and turned to put away some clothes, this little Monkey started "jumping" on the bed!
So, I did what any strict parent would do...I ran to the top of the stairs and yelled for Chris to bring me the camera....

and I managed to get a few shots before Addie realized that she was busted! Uh-oh!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...