I Have No Clue

How Kim managed to get this picture.

In an effort to attempt a picture of just the two of us, I sat Addie on the step about 12 inches from me.

Well, apparently at that exact moment, the world came crashing down.

She was mad - really mad.

I couldn't figure out if she was mad because I sat her away from me or if she was mad because she knew she wouldn't be in the picture.

Whichever it was didn't really matter.

All that mattered was that Kim took this picture as I kept the possessed little Monkey at bay by holding her at arms length.

Aaaahhh...the drama...never ends.


Of course she was just as happy as a little clam once I got up and walked down the steps...

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...