I Have Complete Faith...

In our ENT.
I seriously do not know what I would do without him.
When I picked up the telephone Tuesday afternoon in a bit of an irritated panic, I was more than relieved to find out that we could get in to see him on Wednesday.
Wednesday was an unbelievable day.
I am still trying desperately to recuperate from a horrendous virus, work is so overwhelming (I'm not complaining, I'm not complaining, I love my job and want to keep my job), Addie is miserable and we are trying to get a million things done before Christmas.
To top that off, Chris and I have impeccable timing.
We managed to find ourselves right in front of the Channel 13 news camera...luckily, I managed to slither out of the view of the camera, whereas my husband did not (if you don't know the story, I am not sharing it here on the blog).
It was a day of pure ridiculousness.
After lots of TLC and attention from our ENT and his staff, it was nice to know that apparently F.G. has a beautiful ear infection that just wants to stay put and make our lives miserable.
Unlike a "typical" child with a "typical" or "common" ear infection, Addie has a much, much harder time with the infections and she cannot be treated as if she has just a "common" ear infection.
We are currently waiting on another test to come back just to see if there is anything special that needs to be done.
If our current method of treatment doesn't work for F.G., our only option might be a trip to the operating room to clean out the infection.
We have to go for a follow-up early January and we will find out then if any progress has been made.
It wouldn't be Christmas without my little fungicidal maniac and her ear and sinus issues.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...