Inquiring minds want to know...

Not to worry, I won't be tying myself to a tree to keep it from being cut down or skipping my daily underarm shaving, but I do try to buy organic when possible.
When my baby girl decided to take an interest in piggie painting, I decided that I had to make a change that was long overdue.
I couldn't put on her again what I had been using my whole life.
I researched and researched and tried several products from local stores and finally made up my mind that this was the polish for us after reading an article about SunCoat Nail Polish and remover.
The polish and remover ship from Canada - our beautiful neighbors to the north - and although shipping takes a bit longer, so well worth it!
Chris and Julien were pleased as punch that the polish and remover has NO odor and Addie thinks her pale purple piggie toes are just precious!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...