Our miracle baby

Today Addie had another recheck with Dr. Dudgeon. Her ears are clear, that's always good news! She has gained a total of one pound in the last month (that's my girl!), which means she is now back on the growth chart. Chunkus is now weighing in at 20 pounds, 4 ounces. As Dr. Dudgeon was entering the room, he asked how "our miracle baby" was doing. I love hearing those words from him! In fact, he was so pleased with how well Addie is doing that we can delay her eighteen-month check-up until August. Today she got the measles vaccine and did very well. The nurse let me hold her on my lap instead of laying her down, so I think that made a world of difference! We will go back in one month for the rubella vaccine and then in August, she will have the mumps vaccine along with her check-up. I scheduled our August visit for the day after we get the results back from her MRI. I just pray we will have nothing but great news to discuss!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...