Saturday, June 14, 2008

A big deal to us

Chris and I are once again in a dilemma. We are pleased with the care that Addie receives at her current daycare, but an opportunity has presented itself and we are considering moving her to a new center in August. There are so many factors to consider and at this point, we just don't know what to do. I have always had the mind set that there is no need to fix what isn't broken, but at the same time, I think God puts opportunities in our path for a reason. We have until the end of June to make the decision. This decision is really tough. I pray we make the right choice. We want to do whatever we can to help Addie to be happy and develop appropriately. There is never an easy decision in our wait and see world...

0 comments: