Great responses

I have to admit that for the most part, I have received some really amazing comments about Addie from adults in our community lately. I have had several people approach us just to tell us that they saw my article or that Addie is just a beautiful baby who lights up the world! Yesterday, while Addie and I were shopping at Bed Bath & Beyond (shhh, don't tell Chris), I had a worker approach me just so that she could say hi to Addie again. I could tell that she was curious, so I was more than happy to give details about Addie's condition. I can't tell you how great that makes me feel when people will just flat out approach me instead of staring! Now, if I could just get the kids to have better manners and stop staring and making hateful comments! I have had two kids in the last week make hateful comments, one of which is a neighbor down the street! I can almost validate a hateful comment from a child, at least the adults are on track so far!
Thank you!!!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...