Thursday, April 17, 2008

Poor Max

I know many of you are not cat lovers, but for those of you who are...
Monday night Addie and I were not feeling very well, so we had family over helping us out. In the chaos of it all, MY kitty Max got outside. He is the sweetest cat and was a stray that I rescued seven years ago. We have flyers up in the neighborhood and are hoping for his safe return. Please wish us luck! I told Chris that the not knowing is driving me crazy. I need to find him one way or the other...

4 comments:

Jennifer and Brandon said...

OMG! Poor Max! I will say a prayer that he comes home safe and sound!!!!

Jenn said...

Poor Kitty! Hope you guys find him soon.

Christy Sanford said...

Do you have a picture you can post? We are in Riverwoods and would be glad to keep an eye out for him.

Jeremy & Kim said...

I hope kitty comes home soon! I will say a prayer he comes home safe...