Friday, April 04, 2008

Let the voting begin!

I will have to say, there is defnitely some competition in Addie's category! The other kids look GREAT!

Here is how the voting process will work:

Go to http://www.birminghamparent.com/forms/2008_CoverKidsPhotos.pdf

To Submit your vote –
Send an email with VOTE in the subject line to: bhamparent@yahoo.com . Include your name, address, phone number, and name of child for each category that you would like to vote for.

*Multiple entries from the same email and/or person will be disqualified*

Deadline to vote is May 31, 2008!

**For all my out-of-towners...vote, vote, vote! You don't have to live in Alabama to participate!**

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I voted!!! Her pic is precious as always.

Meghan said...

Do you have to be a b'ham resident to vote?

Anonymous said...

I LOOK AT YOUR BLOG EVERDAY FOR UPDATES. YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE SUCH AN BLESSING TO ME. YOU HAVE SUCH A LOVING AND BLESSED OUT LOOK ON YOUR FAMILEYS LIVES. I VOTED FOR ADDIE. AND WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR FAMILY WITH A STRANGER. I HOPE ONEDAY IF GOD BLESSES ME WITH CHILDREN I CAN BE AS MUCH OF A SHINING EXAMPLE OF PURE LOVE AS YOU ARE.

kimja said...

I VOTED!! I LOVE ADDIE! I work with Addie's Aunt Rhonda and I am so blessed that Rhonda has shared Addie with me. When I see her smile, it makes me want to be a better person and smile more. I love you, Addie, and I love your family.
Prayers and Blessings,
Kim